Friday, March 28, 2014

lightning

 
 
 

 
Lightning

The sky is a fascinating place. One of my favorite things to watch in the sky is lightning. Its always different, they never look the same and the large, sudden bolts of light fill every ones eyes with awe. When i was younger my parents gave me the room with the most windows because i love to look outside while I'm laying in bed, lightning storms were my favorite nights, listening to the calm rain and watching all the bright, breath taking lights fill the night sky. Its just stunning. It can be dangerous too though. People have been seriously injured some even killed. Even trees aren't safe from lightning, sometimes the lightning strikes the trees and they catch on fire and the tree is fried or it strikes limping and they fall off. Lightning is very dangerous but its so beautiful. Isn't that the way it always works? Beautiful things are always dangerous.

1 comment:

  1. Storms have a way of renewing the ground and they have a way of renewing my spirit. When it storms outside I find a sense of peace and love to watch the lightning and hear the thunder rolling in the distance. At one time I compared storms to life.. There is no need to be afraid of life's storms. Much like a thunderstorm there is always sun shine right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete