Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I will never do that again

I will never climb a tree in an area with snakes again. My parents live out in the country and they have chickens. My brothers and i used to climb a tree next to the chicken coop, we would race to the top of the tree then we would jump down on the shed. Well one day we were climbing the tree and i got to the top and there was two black snakes in my face, i just froze and cried asking them to go get our dad, when they got out of the tree i started to back away from the snakes that were hissing in my face and not paying any attention to where i was stepping and i fell out of the tree and both the snakes fell on top of me. I stood up and just ran, i ran past the house i just kept running until i felt like i was a safe distance from the snakes and i was crying and when i stopped i realized i was shaking and my heartbeat was racing from the run but mostly from my biggest fear staring me right in the eyes.

I will never go into an abodadoned shed with my brothers and dig threw drawers again. We were digging threw them and we saw something that looked plastic, austin grabbed it and it was a oposum! It hissed and spun around austin had it by the tail it tried to bite austin but he dropped it sooo fast and we all jumped out the window and screamed like a bunch of school girls until we got to the house, then i was laughing about how ridicoulous the whole thing was, but my brothers didnt find the humor in it. Boys dont like being scared or screaming like girls and running away from something so they were really mad and they got mad at me for laughing.

"she is Blonde"
She looks like a model, her light colored hair glowing in the sunlight. Her looks betray how smart she truely is. Most people think you cant be smart and beautiful, but she has it all. She has bright blue eyes and tan skin, that smells of tropical flowers.

"the toddler was angry"
She ran threw the house screaming and throwing her hands in the air, she flung her little body against the floor and started banging her head against the cool hardwood floor. She screams a high pitched cry, her beautiful blue eyes are red and puffy, her face is ruby colored, and her body is burning with rage.

"I was unhappy"
I was unhappy when my ex called me last night asking to see my daughter, he sees her for a couple weeks then he disappears for months. Its not fair to her to have a dad that is around only when it is convient. He thinks partying is more important, he doesnt have a job, car, home, nothing! he lives with his mom, but he is hardly ever home. He goes out with his friends then tells everyone he doesnt have a phone or anyway of getting ahold of anyone, im not sure if he lives in the 21st century. Maybe he rides around on a horse and buggy too. Excuses. Lies. Thats all anyone ever hears come out of that ignorant mans mouth. My daughter deserves better. I dont yell, i keep my calm. The man that has ruined so many things is trying to continue the pattern, i just let him know he can do what he has to, but he will not see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment