Friday, March 7, 2014

101-111 Hells and Heavens

My hells and heavens this week... this week as been a crazy week. Ill start with my hells, my mom lost her job a couple days ago and she helps me pay my bills alot because i am a single mother and i am a full time student so its hard to find a good paying job to afford everything. I also had to meet with my exs mom so that she could see my daughter because she hasnt seen her since Christmas, thats always dreadful! Of course that family always tries to make me look like a terrible person because i left a relationship that i wasnt happy in and i knew i could do better. I havent seen my daughters dad since before Christmas because he isnt exactly the type of person i want around her. After i left drugs became his best friend and he became homeless and jobless. He lives with his mom now but he usually doesnt come home because he parties. My heaven part is that i got a job that i really wanted and i didnt think that i would get it because it is such a good job and i cried on the phone when he told me i was hired, Its a CNA job which is a great job for someone that wants to be in the nursing field and it was just a huge relief and it came at a good time. I also have done pretty well on my mid-terms this week. My daughter and i got to spend monday together because class was cancelled on monday. I also let my daughter sleep with me last night because she busted her lip on her bed rail and couldnt fall asleep. I think that i have more heaven than hell in my life right now. I have a wonderful daughter, a great new job and a beautful home.

No comments:

Post a Comment