Friday, March 7, 2014

Dictionary Words

Once upon a time there was a girl that drove by a house the color of butter everyday, dreaming of someday living in this beautiful house next to the beach. Its ridiculous the price they are asking for the house, but it definitely seemed worth it to LaKesha. One day she decided to talk to the people that were selling the house and she tried to talk them down on the wonky price. Instead they went up. She was totally upset by the "delightful" home owners. She walked away calling them Do-dos under her breath. She was walking by the house on her way to work the next day and saw a crazy couple moving in. They were jumping around and throwing boxes into her dream home. She approached them and asked if they needed any help and she realized that the man was her best friend's boyfriend.... This married man just bought a new house with his WIFE. really? This man didn't recognize me, hes a total dork. He wears thick glasses with duct tape holding  them together in the middle, he actually had on suspenders! I almost didn't recognize him. When hes with my best friend he has slicked back hair and seriously looks like he could be a model. Whoa! I told my friend about it that night when i got home and she didn't seem surprised. "So?" is the only thing she said. This girl was nothing like my best friend. I didn't even recognize her. I have to find out what going on in this wonky situation. Fungo! That's right ill do it by myself. I was totally shocked that my friend was OK with this rude man's behavior. The next day i went to the man's house and confronted him, asked him what he had going on. "Bazinga!" he yelled. In my mind i was thinking wow... this man is crazy. What a lunatic. Then he went on to say "I knew when you came over here yesterday that you are best friends with my girlfriend, the woman that i live with is my wife. But I only live with her to take care of her on her last few weeks to live, she has cancer and she wont be alive much longer. I don't want to tell her about YoLanda because i want her to be happy and enjoy life. She loves the bubbles between her toes on the beach and i knew she always wanted this house so i bought it for her." This man is knackered. This makes no sense. Why would Yolanda put herself in this situation with this man? I remained speechless and the man offered me a cookie, I declined and he ate it. The most outrageous snorffling noise came out. Ha ha! What a dork!

No comments:

Post a Comment