Monday, January 27, 2014

Willow

My daughter's name is Willow, she is 18 months old. Willow has quite the personality. She dances and sings and she makes plenty of faces! My friend Josh says she twerks it out, because one day when he was at my house she was standing next to her high chair and she started dancing randomly with no music. And usually when im holding her she dances at least 10 seconds every hour. She obviously loves to dance! she also growls at people... mostly guys! She will tilt her nose in the air and make this growling noise its just ridiculously cute! She loves being outside, sometimes she will stand in front of the door and knock on it and keep making noises until i look at her letting me know that she wants to go outside. She can say a few sentences "What is that?" and "Look at that!" yup she is a visual little girl! She has super bright blue eye, rosey cheeks and a little red nose, and blonde hair. Shes actually quite tall for her age and shes skinny, probably from all the dancing! Sometimes she will shake her booty but usually her dancing consisits of walking in a circle bouncing up and down with her knees spread and bent. My bathroom is bright lime green and thats probably her favorite room of the house, if i cant find her thats usually the first room i look in! she loves to unfold all of my towels and she tries to get in the bath tub. But when i actually put her in the tub she gets upset, very indecisive! However she does love to play in the water its just when i attack her with the soap, is when she gets upset then she stands next the side holding her arms out wanting out. I rearranged her room the other day and she was 'helping' me. she always stands right in front of me and when im folding clothes she hands me clothes... the clothes that i already folded then i have to refold them!

No comments:

Post a Comment