Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Absoutely No Reason

There are plenty of things in this world that happen for no reason what so ever. A lot of them happen due to cause and effect. Sometimes people complain about the hand they were dealt in life but the fact of the matter is, is that anyone can change there life around. The reason you are where you are is because of the choices you have made in life. Sometimes people are born into a bad situation, but its NEVER too late to turn things around. The same goes for good things, sometimes people have good things and they mess it up and then they wonder what went wrong. The way i see it is that you must always work at being a better person. Good things happen to good people. Sure sometimes bad things happen to bad people but hey thats life! Life isnt all about the good times, bad things happen too and they make you a better and wiser person. When i was a Junior in high school i got pregnant, of course i had the 'Why me?' going threw my mind a lot. The truth is it was my fault and i had to face what was happening head on! I finished high school, and now i attend OTC and my daughter is the highlight of my life, i do not regret having her. Never will. Times get hard and yes sometimes i just wish i couldve been a normal teenager, but i have Willow no matter what life throws at me, she makes the raining days a little more fun. She gives me a reason to work harder for the things i want in life, to teach her that you can do anything you set your mind to. Willow and the rest of my family is the best support team anyone could ever ask for. My mom has helped me a lot. She knows what its like to have kids by yourself. She had my sister and brother all by herself and she didnt have the support team like i have now. She had to raise two kids by herself until she met my dad. When life gives you lemons make lemonade!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment