Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Fear

Fear can have many meanings and has a lot of different types of fears. There is fear of death, spiders, snakes, closed spaces hieghts, etc. My biggest fear is snakes. When i was little i wasnt scared of snakes in fact on a school field trip we went to the zoo and they brought out a Boa for everyone to pet, i was the first one to touch it. But my aunt is deathly afraid of snakes, she wont even hit them with a car because she is afraid they will go threw the air vent, and i think that is what made me so scared of them. Plus when i was around 10 i climbed a tree and when i got up there there was a snake right in front of my face hissing, when i tried to sneak away i wasnt paying much attention to where i was stepping and i stepped on a weak branch and fly down to the ground and the huge snake landed on top of me!!! My dad is a pretty big guy and he is scared of hieghts, we went to yellowstone park and my dad had to drive on the high hills on our way there from missouri, needless to say he was stressed out! I also have a friend that is scared of cotton balls, which is a strange fear but honestly who likes cotton balls? They have a lot of good purposes but i hate when you go to the dentist then you have to have it in your mouth, EW! Other people they arent scared of anything, such as my brothers. They act like they could take on the world, then they see a roach of a spider and they flee the room the chain saw massacre is chasing them! My mom is afraid of pretty much everything! Its a good thing she has 3 boys and my dad, otherwise she would live in a cushioned room! My sister is actually terrified of spiders, just like most people but she cant even look at one without almost crying, the reason is because when she was little my older brother threw a bunch of spiders on her! Nice right? well ever since then she has been mortified. As you can see there are all kinds of fears, some of them have absoultly no reasoning but others are from tramatic situtaions in someones life.

No comments:

Post a Comment