Wednesday, January 29, 2014

High School

High School is something that everyone remembers for the rest of their lives. My high school expirence did get cut short, but i loved high school. Its ok if that makes me sound like a nerd. I liked being with my friends and being a crazy teenager. In high school i was always the crazy one out of me and my friends. I used to run track and after track we always went to Ava Drug which is a place with ridiculously cheap ice cream and soda, that was the place everyone went to meet up after class. Well one day after track practice my friends and i walked in the pooring rain and went to ava drug from the track field (thats not a very short walk) after we got our ice cream and soda we walked to Walmart which again is not a short walk and it was raining cats and dogs! By the time we got to Walmart we were dripping wet and we had to focus on not falling due to our puddles of water that was pouring off of us, we put on some sunglasses and pushed each other around in a wheel barrow and we hid in the trash cans when the walmart staff was walking by, we were being ninjas. At one point i ran away from my friends and hid everyone was looking around and then we started chasing each other. Surprisingly we didnt get kicked out but thats probably because we were super stealth and none of the staff really saw us.

I was also in a video class for a semester. We got to walk around the schoool with the video recorders and make videos of either ourselves or other students. Which gave us a good reason to get the rest of our friends out of class. Well one day we made a video about my friend and i fighting over a boy, the video was way too ridiculous and it was super embarrasing when we played it in front of the whole class but we had fun! We also made a video about a guy that was a music artist that we were crazy about and we were talking about how much we loved him (he wasnt a real music artist, he was a kid in the class) well im sure we made him feel pretty hot.

High school was a pretty fun and exciting time in my life. Its a time that i will carry with me to my grave!

No comments:

Post a Comment