Monday, February 10, 2014

Naked Chocolate

My prompt is naked chocolate, the first thing in my mind is that it is organic chocolate, the box is kinda fancy with pink and brown checkers and the word naked has the N, K, and D in a colorful box around them. Im thinking that this chocolate was an early valentines day present, maybe this was a present from her husband because he did something to upset her. Isnt that the only time guys go out of their way to do something nice? When they do something wrong they feel the need to do something nice to even it out. Chocolate is usually a good way to make a girl get over something, but im thinking that girls should never ever tell a guy that because who knows! Maybe eventually they will think chocolate doesnt work anymore and they will start giving you bigger and better things like a car or a diamond necklace! The only time my ex got me chocolate was when he did something that he knew i knew about or if he did something and he needed to tell me about it. He would tell me the bad news then give me the chocolate. Eventually the chocolate didnt work anymore, apparently because he is my ex now. ha! In all honesty he has absoutly nothing to do with chocolate or the lack there of...

People say chocolate is a stress reliever, im not sure if thats true, but if they think it makes them happy then who am i to argue? Chocolate is cheap and some chocolates are healthier than cakes and ice cream! I dont think i ever turn to chocolate or any food for that matter when im upset... Ususally i just lay on the sofa and watch sad, heart-breaking, im-crying-my-eyes-out-and-it-feels-good movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment