Sunday, February 9, 2014

Mind Map

My mind map was about life, the easiest thing for me to write about was family. With my family i put spending time with them and being able to go on vacations and watch my daughter grow and learn new things. I also put going to the zoo because i fully intend on bringing willow to the zoo this summer. I want us to have game night and movie nights, family is very important to me and i dont want to get so wrapped up in the other things in my life that i dont get to spend time and enjoy my family. Willow is already 18 months old and that has gone by way too fast already i dont want to look back and know that i missed out, i want to remember everything and be able to have a great relationship with my family. I also wrote about friends. My friends and i are crazyy! I put dancing and singing badly because that is our signature best friend trait! I also put shopping and im not a shopping diva but i do enjoy walking around town, spending money with my friends. My work goals are to excel and earn money, i want to make it to nursing and in order to do that i have to go to school. School was another catergoery.

No comments:

Post a Comment